Monday, September 26, 2011

DAY 35- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 25, 2011

DAY 35, SEPTEMBER 25, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 1.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 12.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and onions and mushrooms
J: 3 boiled eggs

Dinner:
C and J: Applebee's style Fiesta Lime Chicken (but much better for you!)

Water:
C: 1 quart of water and I have no idea how much coconut drink
J: 2 quarts of water and I have no idea how much coconut drink

Exercise:
40 minutes of racquetball and 5 minutes of bicycling

That little plateau that we hit seems to be gone for now. Woohoo! Finally some success on a regular basis!

Sunday was a lazy day. I had every intention of going to church, but I didn't set my alarm because I rarely sleep past 8. But when we woke up at 9:30, I knew there was no way I could get 4 kids and myself ready in time. Curt decided to use some vacation time and stay home. I will never complain about that!

So we watched football and played racquetball and just watched TV. I like days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment