Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DAY 30- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 20, 2011

DAY 20, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.6 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 9.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: ham and eggs

Lunch:
C: steamed mixed veggies, kahari beef, mushroom chicken
J: steamed mixed veggies, string bean chicken, black pepper chicken

Dinner:
C and J: fajita salad, chile relleno

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water
J: 3 quarts of water, 1 can cherry coke zero

We had a busy day: feeding Blue, a work meeting, a little shopping, a math lesson with Ethan's teacher, picking kids up from school, fixing a printer... twice, school open house. I'm sure there is more. So we had to eat lunch and dinner on the run. We hit Panda Express for lunch and did our best with what was there. And we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I had originally planned on making chile relleno for dinner anyways, so I thought, let's just save a lot of time and go the restaurant. OMG! Can you say CHEESE?!?!?! I don't love cheese to begin with so I literally gagged it down! It makes me dry heave just thinking about it. Next time I have a hankering for chile relleno, I'll make my own, minus 9 cups of cheese.

1 comment:

  1. nightmare - was it is with restaurants sticking cheese or bacon in everything??!

    ReplyDelete