Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY 17- CRUISE PHASE- SEPTEMBER 7, 2011

DAY 17, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.4 lbs. TOTAL LOSS: 12.8 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 1.0 lbs. TOTAL LOSS: 7.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: Omelet

Lunch:
C and J: Patty Melts

Dinner:
C and J: 3 giant stuffed mushrooms

Evening snack:
J: Dannon FF Vanilla yogurt + 2 T. oat bran

Water:
C: 4 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Cherry Coke
J: 3 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Cherry Coke

I gained again. Grrrrr... I almost don't want to talk about it. I feel like I'm starving and depriving myself just to gain weight. We did do another pure protein plus veggies again because we both had the day off. The next 3 days we both work and I plan on pure protein all 3 days. It's lots easier to do those pure protein days when we're working.

Briyanna cheered at her first football game yesterday and has her first cross country meet today. I'll let you all know how she does at her meet, but here is a pic of her and her best friend, Taylor. Briyanna is on the left.


It was an otherwise slow day. We watched "Sons of Anarchy" in the morning, ran errands and played video games in the afternoon, went to the football game long enough to snap a few pictures of Briyanna (too hot), watched "Big Brother" at night (YAY, Kalia, the whiner, got voted off), bossed some kids around and that's about it.

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Hi and congratulate you both... its great to have a diet buddy!! and both of you are sort of my diet buddies.. I too am on my 17th day in total (14 days of cruise)!!And you are both doing so much better than me.. haha! (my blog: http://thedukandietandme.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad to see you dropped by! I always love new diet buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont give up!! You are doing great! Go Bryianna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe your not eating enough? just a thought... its not easy to eat alot of calories and I have to watch mine dont drop under 800 a day or i stop losing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be right about the not enough food. I only eat when I'm hungry and I don't eat alot, just enough to feel better.

    ReplyDelete