Thursday, September 15, 2011

DAY 25- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 15, 2011

Dy 25, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 0.6 lbs TOTAL: 16.6 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL: 10.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham, americano coffee
J: eggs and ham, americano coffee

Lunch:
C: leftover orange chicken
J: leftover orange chicken

Dinner:
C & J: Golden Corral- a big mixture of meat and veggies

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 3.5 quarts of water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero

WOOHOO! I'm pretty happy about my numbers this morning. I'm under the 170's. Hope I can stay there! I took a shower yesterday afternoon when I got home from my class and for giggles, I weighed myself then, and I was lower than my original morning weigh in! So I was crossing my fingers that I would have a good number today.

I'm back at work. Thank goodness, it's cooler than it has been and it looks like rain, maybe? I love rain! If I wake up in the morning and it's cloudy outside... it's a darn good day!

Briyanna had a cross country meet at her school. Briyanna was sicker earlier this week (missed school on Monday) and it affected her running. She ended up quitting because she couldn't breathe.

Curt didn't work today. He did laundry and had a somewhat lazy day. He may not agree with me, but.... I know he watched some TV, played some video games. I'm looking forward to having one of those sometime next week.

We're home... sitting on the couch, lights off, TV off... We're a sad couple. I think we'll just head to bed!

1 comment: