Monday, September 19, 2011

DAY 29- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 19, 2011

DAY 29- SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
PP

CURT: GAIN: 0.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.0 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 9.4 lbs.

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C and J: meatloaf

Dinner:
C and J: Asian Lettuce Chicken Wraps

Water:
C: 2 quarts water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 2 quarts water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero, 32 oz Diet Pepsi

Curt and I both had today off. We tried sewing this morning but my sewing machine decided to be a butt. So I bought a new one. Ahhh.. this one is so quiet and SO FAST!! I had serger issues last week and thought I would have to buy a new one of those too. But I forgot that I had one (one of my 4) repaired last summer and I hadn't used it since I got it fixed! It's like 2 brand new machines! I got quite a it of sewing done, but my back started killing me! I remember why I drank alcohol when I was sewing. Advil was my friend today. After a long break (5 hours) I sewed a little more this evening, working on Ethan's quilt. I'm going to have that thing done in the next week, if I'm not careful! Then I might have to finish the one I started for my sister-in-law 5 years ago!

We got a new toy yesterday afternoon. We've been trying to find quick easy snacks and couldn't find anything. Finally, we settled on jerky. I bought a dehydrator and started making jerky yesterday. It smells fabulous and according to Curt, it tastes good. I tried one last night at midnight (when I had to set my alarm to wake up and take them off) and I can honestly say... I don't remember how it tasted. Spicy, I believe. But everything I make is spicy! My poor children.... They don't know a world of food without spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment