Saturday, September 17, 2011

DAY 26- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 16, 2011

DAY 26, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 16.6 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 2.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 8 lbs
PP

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C: hamburger patty
J: small hamburger patty

Afternoon Snack:
C: FF yogurt + 2 T oat bran
J: Greek salad w/ salsa for dressing

Dinner:
C and J: steaks and grilled onions

Water:
C: 4 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 32 oz Diet Pepsi, 2 quarts of water

Curt and I both work today. I woke up feeling pretty bloated and yucky. I've noticed I'm hovering at this weight for the past 2 + weeks. I have a couple of theories as to why this is happening, mainly because I'm not being as strict as I should be. That would be the worst, but I also just don't feel like exercising. I always have an excuse, and honestly, they're all legitimate excuses. But I could squeeze in half an hour here or there. The gym opens at 5 a.m.. On days I work, I could go then, get home by 6 and still get the kids ready for school. I already hate getting up at 6 tho, and I think that 5 a.m. could be just brutal. It's a thought. I also could go after work at 7 because it's open til 10. My big issue with that is, the weeks I have my kids, I hate to go from work, to the gym and then home, just in time to send them to bed. I could take them with me (we have family passes), but them being alone means they normally don't have their homework done, or the house is a mess. As I think about that... it's a bad excuse on my part. Thursday is the only day they have classes the next day. Alright... I'm going to try to start working on this. Tomorrow. I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE! Tonight is a Boise State University football game, and we just don't miss those! My third theory is that I'm not "going" often at all. Maybe I'll try Metamucil or something.

So my goals:
Exercise 5 times a week, at least 30 minutes.
Quit creating excuses for my failing to do these 2 things.

Now I need to brag on Briyanna. I got an email from her science teacher saying that all but 3 kids failed her test on Wednesday, and here is the test, make your kid study for the retake. I texted her father (who was surprisingly cooperative... write this in your date book, ya'll!) and asked him to have her call me. I didn't want to forward the email unless it was absolutely necessary. Long story short, she missed only 1! She was pretty darn proud of herself!

And to brag on BSU! Good win!! This picture isn't exactly appropriate for this game. They played in Toledo, Ohio, not home.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of brutal.....if you would completely stop the soda, you will drop a few pounds. I PROMISE!!!!! Just drink more WATER or crystal light or something sugar free and uncarbonated, you will lose and probably help with the bloating. I used to drink TONS of diet pepsi. I mean all of the time. When I went to work at walmart, we could only have water at our checkstands, so it almost killed me (haha) But I lived and after a few weeks, I would have a 1 pepsi a week for a treat.
    Yay for Briyanna!! Smart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for resisting all those unwanted carbs - I hate waste too but I love my new waist in exchange!

    ReplyDelete