Sunday, September 25, 2011

DAY 34- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 24, 2011

DAY 34, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

CURT: ??? TOTAL LOSS: 17.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 11 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C and J: Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad

Dinner:
C and J: Grilled chicken and coleslaw

Water:
C: 4 quarts of water and 20 oz. Diet Pepsi
J: 3 quarts of water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero and 20 oz Diet Pepsi


I've done my math wrong somewhere along the way so I will fix it later. But... I do know that I have reached 11 lbs today! Curt had to be at work at 6:30 this morning so he spaced weighing in.

I hate Saturdays when we both work and we have kids. If we have a grandparent home it works out ok for them to go over there. But my parents are traveling the west coast and Curt's parents are on vacation with friends for the weekend. So the kids are home alone. Scary... But at least this weekend, Brenna is at a friend's house for the day and Ethan is going to the corn maze with friends for the afternoon, so it's down to 3 kids. What I had done ALL AFTERNOON yesterday was make a very detailed list of cleaning for them to do. I have found that when THEY clean the house, they are less likely to destroy it in a minute, which infruriates me like you wouldn't believe. Not only that, it keeps them busy and they don't sit with their butts planted in front of the computer or watching TV or playing xbox. They have to EARN those privileges by cleaning. Oh! I got off subject. So I planned this nice, long list of chores. FOR 5 KIDS! So I got to work this morning and I had to rework my lists for 3 kids. Oh those poor, poor children! I'm such a mean mother! With a clean house! I'v been having whiners lately so I decided it needs to come to an end. Today is my big test.

No comments:

Post a Comment