Thursday, September 15, 2011

DAY 24- CRUISE PHASE- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

DAY 24, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
PP+V

CURT: LOSS: 1.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 17.2 lbs
JAME: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 9.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham

Morning Snack:
C: cottage cheese

Lunch:
C: hamburger patty w/ grilled onions and jalapenos
J: 3 FF orange creme yogurts & 1 FF Boston Creme Pie yogurt + 2 T oat bran

Dinner:
C and J: Orange chicken and stir-fry veggies in orange sauce

Water:
C: 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper, quarts of water
J: 1 can Cherry Coke Zero, quarts of water

Another great day for Curt!!! So proud of him! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get down into the 160's. I've been hovering right above it for the past 2 weeks!

Curt and I both worked today. Well.. I kind of worked. I had to take a college course on Assistance with Meds. It was actually quite entertaining. I missed 3 out of 50 so I passed and have a fancy certificate now! It was supposed to last til 5:30, but I was out at 2:15. I have a nice chunk of my day left! I need to sew tho, so I can't get too excited.

I got a raging headache this afternoon. That's not totally true... I was overwhelmed with flashing lights that would have gone into a full-blown migraine had I not taken medication. But I did still get some of a headache. Frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment