Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DAY 16- CRUISE PHASE- SEPTEMBER 6, 2011

DAY 16, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
PP+V

CURT: LOSS: 1.0 lbs TOTAL: 12.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.8 lbs TOTAL: 8.8 lbs

Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
C: Patty Melt and 1/2 tomato
J: Patty Melt and 1 1/2 tomatoes

Dinner:
C and J: steak, cauliflower mash and zucchini fries

Water:
C: 44 oz Diet Dr. Pepper, 2 quarts of water
J: 1 can Diet Barq's Rootbeer, 3 quarts of water

Well... posted a picture of Rosy yesterday so I feel obligated to post a picture of my pug, Lily. Just love this dog. I went thru a stage when she drove me nuts, but she had puppies (she's a hussy... don't ask) and became the best dog ever.


We got a bag full of tomatoes from Curt's mom today... FANTASTIC! And we got fresh corn on the cob from both his mom and my mom and fresh zucchinis from my mom! Just love it when I know people who have gardens! WE ARE NOT EATING THE CORN!!! The kids are. They will be thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the weight loss! I still think Lily is the cutest little pug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is as stinkin' cute as Rosy!! Funny how becoming a mom calms those little beasts down!

    If was at home, in the States, I'd have lots of fresh veggies to eat... as it is, I live in the sand pit aka the Middle East (LOL) and not much "fresh" here!!

    Your work story is hysterical. I can't wait to read more of your previous blogs to figure out what kind of work you do :D As a midwife I run into my share of crazies, but I ain't got nothing on your crazies... hehe

    ReplyDelete