Thursday, September 22, 2011

DAY 32- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 22, 2011

DAY 32, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS 17.6 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS 10.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C: ham and eggs
J: FF Lemon Creme Pie Yogurt

Lunch:
C: shame on him.... none! Not true... he cheated and ate 3 pieces of Mac and Cheese
J: Leftovers: Asian lettuce chicken wrap filling

Dinner:
C: cabbage and ham
J: cabbage and ham

Water:
C: 4 quarts water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 3 quarts water, 20 oz Americano SF white chocolate and raspberry

UGH!!! What a day! Berlyn went in for her first tooth pulling this morning. This is the kid who doesn't fake things to get attention, unlike other children I own. I was in the hallway on the phone when I heard her start whimpering and by the time I got into the room, she was in a full blown scream. They were putting bands around her teeth that were too tight. And then the hygienist couldn't get the darned thing out! It finally came out, but I thought she was going to have to climb on her chest and start yanking. She had laughing gas, which is always a hoot. She once asked me, "Is this what it feels like to be drunk?" I'm guessing, pretty close! She got 2 teeth capped, 1 tooth pulled and an impression for her retainer. Before we could even get out of the office, she started crying. And she cried and cried and cried. For an hour. We went to Walmart and got Advil and Oraljel. Neither helped much. I called the dentist office back and really got no good advice. So on the way home, she is still crying and I ask her specifically what is hurting. Well... nothing really. It ends up that she didn't like the feeling of the feeling coming back. Sheesh... I told her to put on her big girl panties and get over it! And from then on... NO PROBLEMS! Crazy kid. I went to work and Curt took a vacation day to hang out with her. I got a text from Curt, "I think Berlyn is still high!"

BRIYANNA: had a cross country meet. She can in 2nd over all the girls, first in her school! And I forgot to mention... Ethan and Briyanna both ran in a local community race and Ethan won overall and Briyanna came in first for the girls. This is when I want to beat Ethan with a remote control for not doing cross country for his school.

What we did for fun tonight:

1 comment:

  1. Poor little Berlyn!!!! Give her a hug from me!
    You guys are doing great with your diet! Still losing is good.
    I love the toenails,,,specially the one with the band aid!!!!

    ReplyDelete