Friday, September 23, 2011

DAY 33- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 23, 2011

DAY 33, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 17.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 10.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham and FF Lemon Creme Pie Yogurt

Lunch:
C: ham and cabbage
J: ham and cabbage

Dinner:
C and J: Spicy Chicken Caesar salad

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero
J: 3 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Barq's Rootbeer, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero

I had another headache today... thus the extra soda. I was thinking it was the lack of caffeine, but even after I drank it, I was out of it. I even fell asleep at work for 18 minutes.

Today was school pictures. So with Berlyn all dressed up, I took pictures of her. #1. My pictures normally turn out as good/ better than their school pictures. And #2. She's a very photogenic kiddo. Here's a couple of my favorites:




OH! And when I got home from work yesterday, I came home to these:


Love that guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment