Friday, September 2, 2011

DAY 12- CRUISE PHASE- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011

DAY 12, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
PURE PROTEIN

CURT: GAIN: .4 lbs TOTAL: 10.0 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: .6 lbs TOTAL: 6.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 4 eggs and 2 ham steaks
J: Yoplait Light Strawberry Shortcake yogurt

Morning Snack:
J: Yoplait Light Boston Creme Pie yogurt
C: Yogurt... not sure what kind
Lunch:
C: leftover Cuban Skirt Steak
J: 2 eggs and 1 ham steak

Afternoon snack:
C: Dannon FF Coconut Pineapple yogurt
J: Dannon FF Coconut Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner:
C: Mushroom Swiss Burger w/ out the bun and cottage cheese
J: Taco Omelet

Water:
C: 2 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Cherry Pepsi
J: 3 quarts of water, 2 cans Diet Cherry Pepsi

I'm getting a little tired of the weight gain. But at least it's not a huge amount. We cheated somewhat tonight. I know it's a pure protein day, but I had a really crappy day today. Excuses, Excuses.. So it's bad enough that I can't even begin to post what it's all about. YES... that bad! Anyways, I spent the first half of my day in a tail spin and the second half of my day pissed off and crabby. So when I got home, we decided to eat out. Besides, it's been 12 days since we've eaten out and it will probably be that long before we eat out again. We went to Sunrise Inn. It's a nice little breakfast-served-all-day cafe. It was a nice change and the waitress was very willing to work with our demanding requests. Alright... we weren't that bad.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your tough day -- hopefully this weekend makes up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete