Monday, September 12, 2011

Curt sounding off...

So, I'm going to pipe in here... I've kinda been doing this diet because Jamie is, and it didn't really bother me one way or the other... Jamie does a FANTASTIC job in making food, so I'll eat what she puts in front of me (or what she asks me to make).

I know I haven't lost a TON of weight (yet), but the little bit I have lost has already translated into a couple of BIG victories! One of which: I'm already wearing shirts I couldn't wear just 2 months ago. The other big victories are repairing other insecurities I have had about myself for years. I've already had to adjust the waist band on many of my basketball short draw strings!

Anyway... this is actually the SMALLEST thing that has made me really start my "GUNG HO" attitude. My new attitude now starts with the many things Jamie has been saying about how much she appreciates me helping her!

I might share my story on here later, but for now I'll just say that while it's no secret that Jamie and I were both married to others before, I've never been so encouraged, and been so appreciated and praised just for being me. I'm HAPPY to work with my wife on this 'project', so we can be be ridiculously in love for years!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post -- thanks for chiming in, Curt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Curt - goo to hear from you - its so good you can support each other in this. Alex was with me at the beginning but he didnt have much to lose but he still eats the same as me a night and says really enjoys that I'm now more energetic than I was before and makes very sweet comments - it all helps with the willpower thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete