Sunday, September 18, 2011

DAY 28- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 18, 2011

DAY 28, SEPTEMBER 18, 2011
PP

CURT: GAIN: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.8 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 7.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 4 eggs and ham steak
J: 2 poached, microwaved eggs and a ham steak garnished w/ pico de gallo

Lunch:
C: shrimp
J: 1 cucumber and onion in vinegar

Afternoon snack:
J: pot roast Progresso soup
C: 2 FF yogurts
Dinner:
C and J: Fiesta Lime Chicken (like Applebees, only MUCH better for you)

Water:
C: 2 quarts of water, 1 can diet Dr. Pepper
J: 1 can Sprite Zero, 32 oz. Diet Pepsi, 1 liter sparkling water

I forgot that it was pure protein today and ate a cucumber. My bad.. I have to admit, my drinking habits today were atrocious!! I was so busy, busy, busy that I just didn't about it or lunch.

Some projects I've been working on today:

#1: My 3 girls are named Briyanna, Brenna and Berlyn. We affectionately call them B1, B2 and B3. I went to Deseret Industries on Tuesday just lookin' and found a "B" and an "L" and since the girls are in one room, I picked them up to play with them. I spray painted them a dark ivory color today. I have done 1 coat and will do another coat tomorrow.


The grass after. I'm actually thinking about enter this into the fair next year cuz it looks cool.


# 2. I had these chairs sitting in my garage and I bought a couple cans of red spray paint and I thought, "That chair needs to be red!" I'm going to distress it Tuesday when it's dry (it needs another coat on the seat) and then it will go on my front porch. I'm going to paint the other one ivory.


#3. Well... next week is going to be fall, so I started getting started on that today. It felt like fall today to me.




#4. Ethan has been bugging me for a denim quilt for.. years? So I decided to get started on it. I cut out the blocks earlier this summer. Tonight I started the sewing and got 2/17ths of it done!


I had a couple visitors in the house tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you admitted to "cheating"... Sure sounded good :) LOL
    I thought I was being good and had a burger w/o the bun and fixins' yesterday, but I think the meat had bread in it :(
    I'm traveling so it's difficult to control what goes in... funny, I also had cucumber yesterday on what was suppose to be a PP day... bowl of it at the sushi restaurant... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to resist cucumbers this time of year, especially!
    Funny how those silly chickens think an open door is a personal invitation to come in!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure do know how to keep busy!

    ReplyDelete