Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAY 23- CRUISE PHASE- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011

Day 23, SEPTEMBER 13, 2011-
PP

CURT: LOSS: 3.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 15.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 8.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C: stuffed peppers
J: stuffed zucchini and FF Orange Creme yogurt

Afternoon Snack:
C: FF yogurt

Dinner:
C and J: Roast

Water:
C: 2 quarts of water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 2 quarts of water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero, 2 Mike's Hard lemonades

YAY for Curt!

Watching ESPN this morning... why is Poker considered a sport when cheerleading isn't?

The roast for dinner was fantastic. It might have been a little against the rules tho. I mixed brown gravy mix, ranch dressing mix and Italian dressing mix w/ the roast and threw it into a crockpot for 7 hours. FABULOUS!!

Curt worked today, I did not! And I did nothing all day long. Well... kinda. I worked in Brenna's classroom for an hour this afternoon and I spent some time visiting thrift stores. I was looking for old wooden crates (I found 3 at an antique store) to go on the plant shelves for our books. Also, we're planning a big FALL party this October for all the kids, so I'm trying to find stuff to decorate, altho I'm going to use lots of pumpkins and gourds and cornstalks. I found quite a few things actually. Enough to get started on for now. I'll post pictures of my finds later. I know Shauna will appreciate them!

1 comment: