Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wednesday, January 4, 2012, DAY 40

Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Day 40
PP

CURT:  LOSS:  .4 lbs   TOTAL LOSS: 38.2 lbs
JAMIE: ???

Happy New Year, everyone!  For starters, Curt hit a new low today.  And I may be off on the math of how much he's actually lost, but I don't have the chart in front of me.  And I can't weigh in right now.  I've been working day in and day out.  I will have done 56 hours straight on Friday morning.  So...  I have news.  Good news if you ask me.  I quit my job today.  I don't get paid enough to get called a liar and a bitch and told that I'm playing favorites because I freakin' helped someone because they fell down and having a phone call from my boss asking what's going on because my client has locked herself in the bathroom with her Bible and a cross because she's afraid I'm going to hurt her...  What the....  anyways...  The past month has been this way.  I was told, "It's a phase and it will pass in the spring."  Yeah...  like I said, I'm not paid enough to be verbally and emotionally abused on a daily basis.  My boss begged me not to quit and transfer to a new house.  Nope...  I'm done.  I'm going to go back to sewing and hope that all works out for the best.  I'm not going to stress out about it.  All I've been doing about this current job is stressing out, so I need a break.  Today, even tho I'm at work, I've been plotting the sewing business... how I want to do it, what exactly to sell.  This is a touchy subject for me.  I quit sewing a few years back because my ex-husband decided that it was super manly to steal his ex-wife's sewing business.  I tell you what...  It IRRITATES me that he's doing it.  He has this little piece of paper that says he can work on just about anything that flies.  But instead, he chose to steal his ex-wife's business.  It's despicable... if you ask me. So now I have to compete with him now. 

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you good luck and happiness - it is always a tough decision to quit but it sounds like you've made a really good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound positive about your decision - so I'm sure it will work out for the best! Congrats to Curt for a fantastic loss! Onwards and downwards! (weight wise) : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good move - your the one with the skill - use it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've made a wise decision to leave that job! Good on you! I'm sure if you put your mind to it, your sewing business will fly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jamie, It's me, Shauna, your BFF from college. LOL. I am finally following you officially and have posted my own blog about chubbychickturnedonbyrunning. So I want everyone to know Jamie is fabulous at sewing, and we absolutely love her new husband. I could go on and on about the old one, but it wouldn't be very positive. You are going to blow his sewing business out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to see if this works w/ my name on it. Then you can see my blog.

    ReplyDelete