Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012- Day 50

Friday, January 13, 2012
Day 50

CURT: ....  he forgot to weigh in
JAMIE: LOSS: 2.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 15.2 lbs (that doesn't sound right so I may have to check my math later)

Breakfast:
C and J: Breakfast stacks and a 100 cal starbucks lite coffee

Lunch:
C: steamed veggies, chicken/ mushroom stirfry, spicy chicken stirfry, beef and broccoli stirfry
J: steamed veggies, stringbean/ chix stirfry, spicy chicken stirfry and beef and broccoli stir fry

Dinner:
C: stuffed red pepper, omelet
J: FF coconut pie yogurt

Water:
C: can't remember
J: can't remember

Our water intake was atrocious! And I was starving last night but didn't eat dinner except for a yogurt because I was to frickin' lazy to cook anything!  Yesterday was fun tho.  Curt had the day off.  We didn't do much.  We spent a couple hours out at his mom's just gabbing.  Then we went to Boise and picked up my birthday present!  I got a KitchenAid mixer!  I've wanted one FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS and had given up on the idea of owning one.  Then...  I got me a husband that actually listens to me!  I'm excited to start using it.  I may make some bran muffins today just to see it in action! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! And I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I've always wanted a KitchenAid mixer... in classic red... please don't tell me yours is in classic red!!! :)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... not classic red. Mine is white with a red stripe. I always wanted a pink or turquoise one, but those colors would never go in this house!

      Delete