Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday, January 15, 2012- Day 52

Sunday, January 15, 2012
Day 52

CURT:  LOSS: 2.8 lbs  TOTAL LOSS: 39.8 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS:  15 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 2 eggs, 2 ham steaks
J: 1 FF yogurt, 20 oz coffee w/ FF raspberry and chocolate syrup

Lunch:
C: 3 egg omelet
J: 3 FF yogurts, veggies w/ ranch dip

Dinner:
C and J: egg drop soup and mexican chicken

Water:
C: 2 quarts of water
J: 3 quarts of water

Something I realized...  we're not being extremely faithful to the Dukan Diet because I forget about alternating PP and PV days.  I get to thinking as long as I just stick with my protein and veggies that I'm all good.  I need to re-do my menu to reflect the alternating days.  And of course, I constantly, conveniently forget about the bran.  Stupid, nasty bran...  So that all said, I'm going to work really hard to be super strict.  I say "I" because realistically, I pretty much dictate what we eat.  So WE will be much stricter.. because I said so!  And this is when I add, "I love you, baby!!" for Curt when he drops in to catch up on what I'm saying about him! 

Today we went to my cousin's son's 2nd birthday where pizza and cake were served.  I didn't touch the pizza.  AND...  this just made my day...  3 people told me I've lost weight and look great!  YAY ME!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you!!! Pizza is so hard to resist :)

    I think you'd be doing a lot better if you were alternating the days... silly that none of us that read you nearly daily picked that up!

    ReplyDelete