Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, January 21, 2012- Day 57

Saturday, January 21, 2012
Day 57
PP

CURT:  LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 44.8 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs, 2 ham steaks
J: ummm...  I slept in, so no breakfast

Lunch:
C: leftover steak
J: leftover orange chicken

Dinner:
C and J: 1/2 sausage each, rotisserie chicken (because I was LAZY and Curt was being..  hungry- this means a big baby and needed food NOW)

Water:
C: 3 quarts, 1- 20 oz SF/FF coffee, 1-24 oz SF red bull
J: 3 quarts, 2- 20 oz SF/FF coffees

Exercise:
C and J: 30 minutes of VERY HARD bicycling on the stationary bike

That's a whole new low for me, folks!  I finally broke thru that number that has been haunting me for months!  Hot dang! I'm pretty happy about that.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jamie!!!! GREAT LOSS for you both. It's amazing where perseverance can get you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete