Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why do I see her as MY cheerleader?

It's no secret that I always loved Jamie from afar during jr and sr high as we grew up together in the same youth group.  I was the nerdy guy who always thought the cheerleader was out of my league, and she was the girl who knew I liked her, but waited for me to make the first move... which I was too stupid to do...

Anyway...  here's some examples of us in high school:


Jamie is the bottom left blond.


Jamie..  still the blond.  I'm wearing the purple shirt w/ the mullet.



I'm on the far left, Jamie is ... still the blond, purple skirt, 2nd from the right.


Below:  I'm the one trying to kill a child, Jamie is wearing the blue shirt, jeans.

3 comments:

  1. Sigh... 4th picture down, in the purple skirt... wow... I sure miss having those legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post (and the pics) -- thanks for sharing, Curt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all the blogs I read... This is my Favorite post of the week!!

    ReplyDelete