Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday, January 17, 2012- Day 53

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Day 53

CURT:  LOSS: 1.6 lb  TOTAL LOSS: 42 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.4lbs  TOTAL LOSS: 17. 2 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs, bacon
J: 2 eggs, bacon

Lunch:
C and J: chicken wings

Dinner:
C and J: 9 oz steak, baked potato and salad w/ mustard vinaigrette dressing

Water:
C: 3 quarts water
J: 4 quarts water, 1 can diet orange fanta

Curt hit his next goal: 3 stones!!  He's had a FANTASTIC past couple of days!!!  The kids all went to their other parents' houses so we decided to go out for dinner.  We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner where we discovered a FANTASTIC deal.  They have a 2 for $15.99 deal on Tuesdays, so we got both of our meals for under $17!!  We normally easily spend $50 every time we go there.  Anyways...  yes...  we both had baked potatoes, but we both asked for the toppings on the side and used the sour cream and butter sparingly.  And I'm going to find the recipe for that dressing on line...  it was FANTASTIC!  Gotta love FANTASTIC days! 


I was reading thru a pile of magazines that my mother-in-law gave me and found an interview w/ Brooke Burke (host of Dancing with the Stars) and this is what she said about dieting: "If I really crave something, I'll eat it and then get right back into the groove afterward.  I don't feel like I've failed or fallen off the wagon.  Eating healthy should not be torture."  I think that I might just print that off and tape it to my mirror in my bathroom.  So with that in mind, that small baked potato (that I didn't eat all of) doesn't make me feel like a loser! 

No comments:

Post a Comment