Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23, 2012- Day 59

Monday, January 23, 2012
Day 59

I'm not sure what our weights were this morning, but I know we were both up.  I was up .8 lbs and I think that Curt was up .2 lbs, but I'm not sure exactly what.  I'll get the weights for sure tomorrow.  We both have behaved well as far as eating goes.  We both worked out yesterday and I worked out today.  I have strength training tomorrow at 9 a.m.  I'm super excited about that.  I took a shower tonight after I worked out and weighed in before I jumped in.  I weighed exactly the same as I did this morning so I'm REALLY hoping for a good number in the morning.  It's late...  gotta get up at 6 to get kids off to school so off to bed.  I'll be a better blogger tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment