Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday, January 14, 2012- Day 51

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Day 51

CURT: gain: 1 lb. total loss: 37 lbs. 
JAMIE: Stayed the same

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs, 6 turkey sausages
J: 2 eggs, 4 turkey sausages

Lunch:
C and J: BLT sandwiches

Dinner:
C and J: grilled lemon pepper chicken breasts and oven-roasted broccoli tossed w/ olive oil and minced garlic

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water
J: 4 quarts of water


So...  I have been CRAVING a BLT for weeks.  I've been probably annoying my husband talking about it!  While I reading my blogs, I read a recipe for Oat Bran Bread on Vicki's blog which she borrowed from Slim C's blog.  I had to try it, and today was that magical day for me!!!  I had to make a couple changes tho.  We must a super powerful microwave.  I put the mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes, no flipping it and it turned out perfect.  I put no salt in.  I used a no salt seasoning.  O.... M..... G....  our lives have been changed forever!  We've been wanting to eat egg salad and chicken salad sandwiches, sloppy joes, hamburgers.  I'm a little beyond excited at the possibilities! 

And dinner: 

It was so good, I had to stop and literally pat myself on the back. 


On Monday, I had a slight fall...  I fell down the bottom 6 stairs.  My stinkin' socks were so slick and I completely lost my footing.  I swear...  I was air born and landed flat on my back, neck and shoulder.  The nice thing about it, I know my kids and husband care about me!  They all came running.  Maybe I should fall more often!  Anyhow.. I'm still feeling it today.  I dug through the medicine box and finally found something a little stronger and wow...  I'm feeling better now.  Maybe I can clean the house a bit today. 


It's football playoffs this weekend.  Both of our teams are playing today, but not against each other (thank goodness).  So here were are dressed to cheer our teams.  Curt's team won a fantastic game.  My team sucked it up and their season is over.  So I will pull out my 49ers clothes and cheer on my husband's team til they're done (hopefully, Feb. 5 at the Super Bowl). 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, that sandwich looks good! Going to try it when I'm in the States... Sorry about the Broncos... I was rootin for them... I'm a DOLFAN, we cheer for anyone playing against the Pats... But I'm a Tim TEBOW fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didnt get hurt worse falling down the stairs! Geez!!!!!!! Be careful! The pic of you two dressed in your football gear is WAY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete