Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011- Day 34, Cruise

Curt hit a new low.  He's 38 lbs down.  I AM STILL hovering over the same number that I've been hovering over for at least a month and a half.  I will say...  I am VERY frustrated.  VERY.  I've been eating very well AND working out almost daily.  Yet...  nothing.  Once again, I have a "going" issue and blame most of it on that.  So while I'm frustrated, I'm not giving up yet.  The way I look at it, even if I'm not benefiting from it myself, I still benefit from it if Curt is losing.  I'm going to start logging in our weights and what we eat again.  It makes me more accountable. And so you're aware, we were VERY good over the holidays. 

One a different note...  life sucks.  My son is being a teenage twirp.  I feel like I must be doing something wrong.  He is sneaking out, screwing around.  Of course, he doesn't know that I know this yet.  He's going to be hating life tonight.  Kids make life so stressful sometimes.  

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried rhubarb? Any time I have an issue "going" I just eat rhubarb with some added sweetener and natural yoghurt. You are allowed 100g on PP days (tolerated) and unlimited on P&V days. I think logging what you eat is a good idea. I always keep a daily record, if my weight loss slows down it helps me see if I'm going wrong. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie the positive thing is that you've lost and haven't regained :) if I need a nudge I do 4 PP days and that kicks me into ketosis and the loss starts again. Take a stool softener for the "going" problem... Taking it once a month or so isn't a problem.
    Kids... All I can say is glad mine are grown... There were times I thought they wouldn't make it to their next birthday!!

    ReplyDelete