Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday, January 24, 2012- Day 60

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Day 60

CURT:can't remember...  I think he stayed close to the same
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 19.4 lbs

Breakfast:
We both missed breakfast due to an early morning appointment

Lunch:
C and J: Subway Sandwiches

Dinner:
C and J: meatballs and marinara sauce, very small pieces of birthday cake

Water:
C: 2 quarts water, 1- 20 oz SF/FF coffee
J: 3 quarts water, 1- 20 oz SF/ FF coffee

Exercise:
C: 30 minutes- bike
J: 60 minutes- bike

Curt and I made a decision together that we need to add a bit of carbs and fruit back into our diets.  We are both struggling mentally and think it may be due our lack of carbs.  This doesn't mean that we are thoroughly off Dukan.  We are using what we have learned from Dukan and using it as a base.  When I say adding carbs, we mean maybe a few whole grain crackers into a snack, a sandwich here and there.  We have been upping our exercise alot and hope that this will help offset what we add in. 

On a different note, I am at a all new low.  And I took my measurements again.  Since August, I have shed 19.75 inches from my body.  I have taken 2 inches off each thigh, almost 5 inches from my boobs (GRRRR), almost 4 from waist and hips.  I'm pretty happy with those numbers!  I'm going to start working harder on my belly and thighs.  Those are my big problem areas....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your loss Jamie, you're so near your 1 1/2 stone target!!!! You definitely have to adjust any diet to fit it in with your lifestyle, maybe an idea to keep a Pure Protein day in there once a week???? You are doing really well with your exercise! Have a great day x.

    ReplyDelete