Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thursday, January 5, 2012, Day 41

Thursday, Jan 5, 2012
Day 41

Curt: no change
Jamie: ???

I'm still not home.  I will definitely weigh in tomorrow morning when I get home from work.  I've been suffering last night with ALOT of body pain and today, TWO migraine headaches.  I started birth control pills a week and a half ago and have had several bad headaches since them, so I'm wondering if they are the cause.  I'm ready to be done with work, this job...  Then Briyanna, my 13 year old daughter, called me today, upset w/ her dad.  He took the doors off her and her brother's room.  Now...  her brother..  I understand.  But she's done nothing.  So he told her, no door, no cheer, no church camp until they hand over Facebook passwords.  OH! by the way....  they are aren't even allowed on the computer at his house.  And there's no TV.  It's a bit disturbing. And frustrating.  There's nothing I can do over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment