Saturday, October 29, 2011

DAY 68- CRUISE PHASE- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011

DAY 68, OCTOBER 28, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 1.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 19.8 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 3.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 16.0 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and bacon

Lunch:
C: left over Sausage and cheddar soup
J: left over Skirt steak, and I was offered a Starbuck's coffee and I just couldn't resist

Dinner:
C: Spicy Cumin Roast
J: Spicy Cumin Roast

Water:
C: I forgot to ask
J: 2.5 quarts

I started planning a new quilt today, one for our bed finally. I'm really debating over what kind of quilt to do, but I think I finally settled on what I want to do and how many blocks I need to do... Nothing too special, but I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. I have the fabric, I have the measurements. I think I'll start next year.

It's nice to see the weight falling right back off. I need to remember to eat that @$#&*@ bran.. hate that stuff. I need to make the muffins. It's the only way I can eat it and smile while doing so!

1 comment:

  1. Woo HOO!!! 3.4 pounds, that is awesome! Went shopping today, no low fat or FF cheese to be found, LOL... I'll have to bring some back when I go home to the States in January :)

    ReplyDelete