Sunday, October 2, 2011

DAY 42- CRUISE PHASE- OCTOBER 2, 2011

DAY 42, OCTOBER 2, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 1.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 22.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 14.0 lbs

Late Breakfast:
C: eggs, bacon, sausage, ham steaks
J: eggs, bacon, sausage, ham steaks

Early Dinner:
C: eggplant lasagna
J: eggplant lasagna, alot of it! And a lettuce salad

Water:
C: 4 quarts of water
J: 30 oz. hot tea, 2 quarts of water and 1 can Sprite Zero

WOOHOO!!! I hit another goal: my first stone (14 lbs)!!! I was going through my closet and cleaning out clothes, things I wouldn't wear anymore. And I found piles and piles of clothes (Hello... my name is Jamie and I am addicted to buy clothes. And shoes.) that I will hopefully be wearing by the end of the year.

I was trying to decide what to make for dinner. We have mushrooms and eggplants my mom brought from California. So... eggplant lasagna?? I went to Albertsons and found fat free mozzarella cheese. Finally! I've been looking all over for FF cheese and oh my gosh... Albertsons has a HUGE selection of FF cheese. I'm a little excited for one of my comfort foods.

I decided that if I'm to ever wear a bikini again (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I will have to set a full stomach and flanks tattoo. My stretch marks from my babies are just horrible. I'm trying to decide if it is something I can handle.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jamie, on reaching another weight loss goal! :)

    I love tattoos! Though yes, the pain is something else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! That's awesome, Jamie!
    FF Mozzarella what a score! Oh how I wish I could find some.
    Keep up the great work, you're doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stretch marks over my hips and belly but alex says they are closing us and hardly visible now so im actually considering wearing a biniki in public if I can get to a size 16UK for my holidays...

    ReplyDelete