Sunday, October 16, 2011

DAY 55- CRUISE PHASE- Saturday, OCTOBER 15, 2011

DAY 55, OCTOBER 15, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.0 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.0 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: 2 eggs and ham (11:00 am)

Lunch:
C: chicken, 2 muffins, steak
J: steak, 2 muffins (loving the chocolate ones) and 2 oat bran muffins (4:30 p.m.)

Dinner:
C and J: lettuce wrap hamburger

Water:
C: 4 quarts of water
J: 2 quarts of water

A new low!! I'm pretty excited. I know that my schedule of eating is bizarre, but I like to make sure that Curt and I eat at least one meal together. And dinner is my favorite meal to eat together. I was craving hamburgers today... you know, with all the fixings! So, we decided to make lettuce wrap burgers... yummmmmmm....hamburgers...... (I think I just channeled Homer Simpson) We've been staying pretty pure protein the past few days, but veggies sound pretty darn good!

AND.... My ex has entered the running for biggest jerk of the year!! I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here, but he grounded my 13 year old daughter... THRU FACEBOOK! Now, I get that she supposedly lied... I read the whole conversation and can't see where she lied, but that's beside the point. Use a little decency and ground her in person. Not in front of all of her friends. He should have just called a school assembly and do it there! So if she lied, fine... she deserves to be grounded, but not the way she was. So I commented on his Facebook comment, knowing I was opening a can of worms. (**I really hate Facebook, to the point I haven't been on there in MONTHS. So I really stepped out there to even sign on and do this.) I just said what everyone else was thinking. He called me, yelling and screaming. He wouldn't even let me get a word in. I would talk and he would start yelling, "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!" I did hear him make a comment about a "united front." You know... that ship sailed long ago. If he wanted a united front, he wouldn't interrupt with disrespect and listen instead, because believe it or not, I agree with him, just not how he did it! But he'll never know that... unless he reads this blog and let's hope he doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment