Friday, October 7, 2011

DAY 46- CRUISE PHASE- OCTOBER 6, 2011

DAY 46, OCTOBER 6, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 16.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C: sausage links
J: (late) eggs and bacon

Lunch:
C: yogurt

Afternoon snack:
J: handful of popcorn

Dinner:
C and J: loaded garden salad

Water:
C: 3 quarts water
J: 3 quarts water

So we're 6 and a half weeks into doing the Dukan diet. It's been good to see some positive movement the past 2 weeks. I've been amazed to watch my weight drop this week! 3 lbs in 3 days!! Crazy! I'm gonna catch up with Curt at this rate!

2 comments:

  1. well done on the loss - 3lbs in 3 days is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always crack me up! I promise, one day when they are grown up (like my kids are) you'll look back and laugh at these moments... cross my heart :)
    HOORAY on the 3 pounds, that's awesome! Did you get back on your bran?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete