Saturday, October 15, 2011

DAY 54- CRUISE PHASE- Friday, OCTOBER 14, 2011

DAY 54, October 14, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 23.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 2.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 16.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C: ham and eggs
J: Chicken fajita omelet

Lunch:
C: chicken, 2 oat bran muffins
J: 2 oat bran muffins

Dinner:
C:
J: piece of steak, oat bran cookies, baked pork skins

Later Dinner:
C and J: fiesta lime chicken

Water:
C: 3 quarts water
J: 20 oz diet coke, 1.5 quarts of water

Nothing is new. It's the same old thing, over and over again. Same old people we have to deal with and of course the same old crap with them. Sorry for my mood. I'm so sick of stuff right now... parents, exes, work, life.... yep... I'm in a foul mood. I'm wishing people wouldn't talk to me and ask stupid questions. I'm wishing for everything to go my way, everyone to think the same way we do or at least TRY to understand where we're coming from and for crap's sake, why we feel this way. I can't understand why people can be closed minded or just down right BLIND to the facts or even better.. why can't they realize that they are in fact in the wrong. I also can't understand why some people are just down right idiotic. I wish people could understand that they betray both of us with actions that they feel are innocent or unavoidable or even necessary when in fact they are hurtful and make us, me in particular, feel like our feelings or thoughts on the issue just don't matter. And Curt reigns me in, which is probably a fantastic idea, and won't let me speak my mind like I want to. Imagine that feisty girl that some guy is holding back in the background with her arms and legs flailing, trying to get loose to get to someone. That's me... only I just want to be verbal. And amazingly... at this point in time, MY ex isn't included in any of these categories, but the day is young, my friends, the day is young.

Let me sleep on it. Things, as usual, won't change, but maybe I won't have such a dark cloud over my head in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. brilliant mental image there - well done on the loss today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I hope its not me that is making you feel bad. If it is, dont hold back...
    I hope you feel better after some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only going to say ... WOO HOO 2.6 POUNDS!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete