Thursday, October 27, 2011

DAY 66- CRUISE PHASE- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011

Day 66, October 26, 2011

CURT: is down 2 lbs from yesterday, but from 10/15: gain: 4.8 lbs total loss: 18.2 lbs
JAMIE: Since 10/15: gain- 6.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 11.4 lbs.

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs, 1 ham steak
J: 2 eggs, 2 ham steaks

Lunch:
C: fajita mix, (late) stuffed pepper (left over)
J: jalapeno string cheese, (Late) FF coconut cream pie yogurt

Dinner:
C and J: Sausage and cheddar soup (FANTASTIC, by the way!)

Water:
C: 1 quart
J: 2.5 quarts water

I'm up even more from yesterday's morning weight. And I was actually pretty well behaved yesterday and I had diarrhea all day long too. Crazy... Anyways.. for months and months I've HATED the 170's. Now, those 160's make me want to groan!!! I work the next 4 days, so does Curt. So my plan, which makes it Curt's also, is to be pure protein for the next 4 days. Curt is finishing up leftovers out of the frig so he will start tomorrow. It's so much easier to do pure protein when I'm working. Only... I'm craving more stuffed green peppers. I love them!!!! LOVE THEM!! All I can think about it eating them right now!

1 comment:

  1. I think the pure protein x 4 days will kick you back in gear. Just make sure to get your water AND bran in, and it will slide off :)
    Think about how good those green stuff peppers will be on a CELEBRATION day, once you're off this diet :) Yay!!

    ReplyDelete