Monday, October 3, 2011

DAY 43- CRUISE PHASE- OCTOBER 3, 2011

DAY 43, OCTOBER 3, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.8 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and bacon

Lunch:
C: shrimp
J: leftover orange chicken

Dinner:
C and J: leftover Cuban skirt steak and jalapeno poppers

Water:
C: 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper, 3 quarts of water
J: 1 can Cherry Coke Zero, 1 can Sprite zero and 3 quarts water and some butterscotch drops

Sewing... Briyanna.... ugh... The sewing hurt my back like you wouldn't believe. A reminder why I quit sewing in the first place.... And Briyanna... oh my goodness... that kid walked thru the door and talked non-stop til I finally locked myself in our room tonight.

So tomorrow.. interesting day. Its Briyanna's last cross country meet, districts to be specific. I'm taking Brenna with me to the meet because my mom is going... meaning... if a kid is with us, less awkward moments. See... my mom doesn't know that Curt and I are married yet. Well... that may not be true. My cousins and aunts all know I'm married which means my mom more than likely knows that I'm married but she won't say that she knows and I won't tell her that I am. But we wear wedding rings around her and it's obvious we're together. It's such a long story. Someday I'll tell the story of he emotional role my mom plays in my life. I figure my brother is going to get mad at me eventually and tell my mom to get attention off of himself. Family... somedays I just want to move far, far away. Anyways, it will be interesting.

I'm about ready to go to bed and weighed in and I'm just 0.2 lbs up from this morning's weight so that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. LOL your family sounds like mine... Why I live half way around the world!!! I hope the meet goes well. Enjoy your day despite our mom..you cling on to that crazy happy love u two seem to have! Glad your wait was only up a teeny bit xoxo

    ReplyDelete