Saturday, October 1, 2011

DAY 41- CRUISE PHASE- OCTOBER 1, 2011

DAY 41, OCTOBER 1, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 2.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 20.8 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.4 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs
J: Americano coffee- SF white chocolate and raspberry syrup

Lunch:
C: Cuban Skirt steak
J: Cuban Skirt steak and coleslaw

Afternoon snack:
J: cucumber slices

Dinner:
C and J: orange chicken and jalapeno poppers

Water:
C: 4 quarts water, 1 can Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 4 quarts water, 1 can Diet Barq's Rootbeer, 1 can Sprite Zero

We worked out butts off today. We got up this morning bright and early and went to WINCO because it's the only place that I know that sells skirt steak. We even went to the farmer's market where I got a bunch of decorative gourds, pumpkins and indian corn. Then we came home and cleaned the main part of the house from top to bottom, including spraying off the back porch and decorating the front porch with corn stalks and indian corn. We got done just as my parents pulled up to watch the BSU football game, which they won, but only because Nevada sucked. Russ, heart attack guy, came over and worked on my dryer. The heating element broke so we have had to dry our clothes on the clothes line all summer. My fingers and toes are crossed, hoping it works.

Be proud of us! We behaved stunningly today. My mom brought over chicken salad sandwiches and caramel popcorn. I think that Curt snuck one piece of the popcorn and that was it! And once again, the Cuban skirt steak was OUTSTANDING! I quote Curt, "I think this is the best steak I've ever had!" And I have to agree. IT IS AMAZING! And even my dad who is not a big steak eater thought it was pretty good. Now... what to make for dinner?

I have a feeling that tomorrow.... I'm going to be up, unless a miracle happens. I weighed in just now after my shower. I'm up 4 lbs from this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie... thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment... I feel the same way about your posts! You guys are doing well, also! I'd love to find some diet root beer... going to look when I stop at the store next!! Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete