Saturday, October 8, 2011

DAY 47- CRUISE PHASE- OCTOBER 7, 2011

DAY 47, OCTOBER 7, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.6 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 14.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs and 2 ham steaks
J: 32 oz black coffee w/ SF raspberry syrup and a dash of milk, scrambled eggs w FF cheese and bacon

Lunch:
C: none
J: (late) loaded chef salad

Dinner:
C and J: Pizza soup

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water
J: 4 quarts of water

Up... again! But I didn't have the chance to really get moving before I weighed in. I hate to get up and just weigh in. If I get up, walk around a bit, get my body moving, I tend to be down a little more. Oh well... I'm not going to get up at 5 am just so my weight can be a little lower. I think I'll take Curt's attitude on this. It's just a number. I'm not going to let it ruin my day because even if I'm up today, I'll be where I need to be in the next couple of days. I obviously fluctuate so I shouldn't be blown away by a gain here and there. I'm still lower than I've been in months, years and that's a GREAT!! I've noticed the past few weeks that I haven't had that "I want food right now" feeling! I've been waiting til I got hungry. I've even had to make myself eat because I just wasn't hungry, normally from drinking all day long.

I'm a little excited about dinner tonight. I used to make Pizza Soup years ago. It calls for macaroni but I'm obviously not putting that in! It's football tonight, maybe people are coming over. I haven't heard for sure or not. But this is easy and delicious. I made pizza last night for the girls here and the smell of the pizza almost killed me! I decided right then and there that I need that pizza-like fix soon. I'm going to start making more muffins. We both like them, they're easy to make, and even better, they're easy to grab when I'm hungry and don't have time to fix something. Tomorrow? Probably Sunday??

1 comment:

  1. I totally wouldn't worry about the ups... we do fluctuate.
    Hmmm, pizza soup, sounds yummy! Made the eggplant lasagna yesterday and it was YUMMY!!!

    Ya gotta get a new job... bad jobs that make us unhappy make us gain weight... I'm convinced! I started a new job in January (that I left in September) that I HATED, and I gained over 30 pounds! I hope you hear back on those applications :)

    ReplyDelete