Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday, December 10, 2011- Day 15, Cruise

Saturday, December 10, 2011
Day 15, Cruise
PV

CURT:  LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 34.6 lbs
JAMIE:  SAME  TOTAL LOSS: 15.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C: omelet
J: beef sausage, 20 oz FF/ SF coffee

Lunch:
C: stuffed pepper and small piece of chicken
J: omelet

Dinner:
C: 2 trips to the salad bar
J: 1 trip to the salad bar, 2 small pieces of pizza

Water:
C: 2 glasses of diet dr. pepper, 4 quarts water
J: 1 can Diet Sierra Mist, 2 glasses of diet coke, 4 quarts water

Exercise:
J: 30 minutes of riding a bike (3.65 miles)

Once again, Curt had a great number and hit a new low! YAY!  And I'm not losing, but I'm holding steady at the same weight for 3 days, and I'm good with that....  for now....  I would like to see a payoff one of these days.  But honestly, as long as that number is not going back up, I'm happy.

I'm suffering at work today.  I'm making baked potatoes and put some boneless pork ribs into a crock pot with a bottle of BBQ sauce for the clients' dinner.   It smells heavenly!  And this afternoon, we watched "Cupcake Wars." They were captivated.  Afterward, one said, "I want one."  And to their immense pleasure, there is an adorable cupcake shop across town.  So we went and got one (only one of them had money).  AND...  the gentleman working the counter felt sorry for the money-less one and just gave her one.  It was so sweet, and I was so jealous.  Feel sorry for me, please. 

Tonight is the first big test of this season.  We are going to a Christmas party at a pizza parlor.  Our plan: The salad bar is our friend!  So sad to pass up free pizza...  Again...  feel sorry for me.  ***LATER: I was naughty. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I just found your blog - how cool that you are doing Dukan together! You have made wonderful progress. Losing 3 stone altogether - wow, that's more that I lost during my entire diet.
    So I take it there was a pizza slip? :P Can't really blame you... Hehee. Pizza is one of my weak points too.
    Take care guys and keep losing, you're doing well! ;) x

    ReplyDelete