Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday, December 2, 2011- Day 8, Cruise

Friday, December 2, 2011
Day 8, Cruise
PP

CURT:  GAIN: 0.2 LBS TOTAL LOSS: 33.0 LBS
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.6 LBS TOTAL LOSS: 15.4 LBS

Breakfast:
C: 3 eggs, oatbran muffins, bacon
J: 2 eggs, bacon, coffee



Morning Snack:
J: 2 oatbran muffins

Late Lunch:
C and J: grilled chicken and coleslaw

Dinner:
C and J: grilled chicken salad

Water:
C: 4 quarts
J:  5 quarts

Exercise: strenuous cleaning

This morning I got pretty excited when I weighed in.  But that's when I realized my boobs were resting on the towel bar.  Sad day...  But it was still a lower number than yesterday!  I've been working for 27 hours straight.  I wasn't sure how sleeping was going to go last night, but once they fell asleep, it was fantastic.  I slept in til 8 this morning and it has been awhile since I've done that!  Anyways...  I'm ready to be off and get home to my family.  I have to "re-design" and ugly Christmas sweater into an uglier Christmas sweater for Briyanna's "Ugly Christmas Sweater" contest.  I will have to take a picture of it.  I'm sewing pockets into the inside to hold a battery pack for Christmas lights that are going to be poking thru the sweater and I'm also stitching random ornaments all over it.  It should look good.  And funny...  not ugly, but it's worth a try. 

I spent about an hour this morning cleaning my clients' dining room and laundry room.  I can honestly say that I'm pretty darn sure that neither room has been this clean since they moved in.  I moved out all the furniture and took rugs out and shook them out and vacuumed them and swept them off (they still don't look great because they don't have a great vacuum), dusted, scrubbed walls...  And then I swept and mopped both rooms and the kitchen.  I was panting, sweaty...  just gross.  But I decided that I'm every day I'm here I'm going to clean at least one room like this.  This guarantees that each room will get a thorough cleaning at least once a month, if not more.  Plus...  I'll get a pretty good work out in!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie... too funny! Congrats on the weight loss and wow... I need some of your cleaning energy!

    ReplyDelete