Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday, December 4, 2011- Cruise day 10

Sunday, December 4, 2011
Day 10, Cruise Phase

CURT:  GAIN: 1.0 lbs  TOTAL LOSS: 32.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.2 lbs  TOTAL LOSS: 15.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and bacon

Lunch:
C: leftover green bean, mushroom, chicken bake

Dinner:
C and J: turkey, mashed cauliflower and mushroom gravy, green bean casserole, roasted root veggies and pumpkin crisp

Water:
C: 4 quarts, 1 can diet sierra mist
J: 1.5 quarts, 1 can diet sierra mist

Exercise:  50 minute walk

We had our Thanksgiving dinner today.  I made everything dukan friendly and it was FANTASTIC!  I made the kids mashed potatoes, but everything else they had was dukan friendly too.  I love the pumpkin crisp.  It's like a custard...  and fantastic.  The dessert fix we've been missing and what I will start taking to functions when I know there will be a dessert because I really feel deprived sometimes. 

I was inspired today by a fellow blogger who wrote about it being her birthday and she hit her goal for how much she wanted to lose by her birthday.  My 36th birthday is 7 weeks away and if I lose 2 pounds a week, that would put me at .4 lbs away from 30 lbs.  So...  I'm making it my goal to lose 30 lbs by my birthday.  Even better...  that's a huge milestone for me anyways, because that puts me at 150 lbs.  If I hit that goal, I am going to buy myself an entire new outfit.  And my second goal...  Our anniversary is Feb. 14. I know...  cliche.  I want to be at 145 lbs. by then.  And If I hit that....  we're going to do a very nice date night.  We do date nights often, but not dress up, eat at a nice restaurant, go to a movie, stay in a nice hotel, etc.  I'm a little excited.

Curt and I decided together to start trying to work out more.  He gets off at 9 and the gym closes at 10.  We're going to attempt to go for that hour there.  maybe...  I'd suggest before work at 5, but...  I cherish my sleep. 

The ugly sweater contest...  Briyanna won it.  I'm pathetic.  I live vicariously through my children.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to cheering you as you reach your goals!!! Can you please pass on the pumpkin crisp recipe? Did I miss it?
    p.s. can't wait to see your new outfit :)

    ReplyDelete