Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday, December 16, 2011- Day 21

As of yesterday, I'm down 18 lbs.  And I can't remember how Curt is doing, but it's well.  I've been working non-stop and today is the first day the internet has actually worked over here.  On Monday, I had my yearly exam and pap smear...  that was awful.  I still hurt from the exam.  And I also got a tetanus shot and my blood drawn.  It is 5 days later and my arm still feels like someone came along with a 2x4 and hit me as hard as they could with it.  But at least I can lift my arm above my head now.  I have been riding the bike here at work for 1/2 hour.  I didn't do it the last 2 days tho.  On Wednesday, I didn't because I was lazy and yesterday, I didn't do it because we were busy all day and went bowling.  Not that bowling was much of a work out, but me chasing the ladies down to stop them from buying more food was a work out!  I plan on riding the bike today, but we'll have to see.  My stomach is really rumbling, and I've already made a couple of trips into the bathroom.  And I think I'm catching a cold.  My throat is really hurting this morning.  So when I'm done working tonight, I'll have put in 81 hours this week.  I still work tomorrow too.  I'm very tired and I'm starting to think that the long hours are wearing on my health, causing the sore throat and the headaches that have been plaguing me lately.  But who's knows...  it's that time of year.  I'm hoping that starting tomorrow I'll start blogging more regularly again.  But this will do for now. 

1 comment:

  1. 18 lbs is awesome, but you need to take care of you! Do you get a week off when you work that many hours?
    From the sound of it, you're getting more than enough exercise :) I'd love to have an inside bike to ride... Okay, now stop reading and chase down the girls!

    ReplyDelete