Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday, December 9, 2011- Day 14, Cruise

Friday, December 9, 2011
Day 14, Cruise

CURT:  ?
JAMIE:  SAME     TOTAL LOSS: 15.6 lbs.

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C: leftover fiesta lime chicken
J: leftover fiesta lime chicken, 1 20oz SF/FF coffee

Dinner:
C and J: meatloaf

Water:
C: 3 quarts water
J: 4 quarts water

First of all, she doesn't read this, but to my daughter, HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY, BERLYN! 

If you read yesterday's blog, you know I spent a good deal of time in the evening on the toilet.  And even last night (1 a.m. to be exact) it called my name again.  Anyways, I was very happy about that, but expect a pretty good number this morning.  AND I HELD EVEN.  So disappointing.  But, on the bright side, I bought new jeans yesterday, size 10, and they're too big!  I'll be wearing them with a belt. 

So....  I'm back at work today. Bah!  We have a couple of appointments today and just plain old getting stuff done.  Today has been SO frustrating!  I read our pass down logs and one of the clients is mad at me, yet today said a dozen times that she loves me.  Then...  I caught her in the kitchen w/ a wooden spoon trying to sneak packs of oatmeal.  From Monday afternoon to this morning, she has eaten 2 WHOLE BOXES (20 pks) of oatmeal.  This is the one who is supposed to be losing weight.  So I put the rest of the oatmeal up in the cupboards above the frig.  And yesterday, they both ate 8 yogurts each.  AND...  this is the one that bugs me the most...  One gets $15 a week and the other gets $20 a week.  The $20 a week one had $20 when I left Wednesday night.  Yesterday, my co-worker let her buy a movie for $16 and its an OLD movie! She didn't even have enough money to buy food for her frogs so I had to buy it.  Then...  $15 a week client got $20 on Wednesday, so a total of $35 this week, as of Wednesday night.  She had $3 left this morning.  I AM PISSED!  I have today and 2 more days with the girls and they EXPECT to go out and do something everyday. How do you entertain ppl who have NO money?  Ugh...  I'm not sure who to be mad at...  clients or co-workers?

No comments:

Post a Comment