Friday, September 30, 2011

DAY 39- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 29, 2011

Day 39, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
PP

CURT: LOSS: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 11.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: eggs and ham

Lunch:
C: hamburger patty
J: 2- FF orange creme yogurt

Dinner:
C: none
J: hamburger patty

Water:
C: 4 quarts water, 1 can diet soda
J: 2 quarts of water, 1 can cherry coke zero

Today was one of those... "Kill me" days. But on the bright side, I came home after work and changed clothes to go to Berlyn's Parent Teacher Conference, and..... I put on my size 10 Levis with no problem!!! I'm pretty excited!

I had every intention to eat more today. I was going to eat the hamburger patty for lunch and have a better dinner, but we left the house at 11:45 with the intention of being gone for several hours. But I just wasn't hungry at 11:45. So I took the yogurts with me and ate them on the run and didn't bother eating til 6. Tomorrow may or may not be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment