Wednesday, September 28, 2011

UPDATE on the Idiot!!

That would be my children's father. I called Ethan's school this morning to have the school nurse check out his foot/ leg. Guess what? They have no school nurse there! I called my aunt, who is a nurse at the hospital down the road and asked her to meet me there and look at his foot and give me her opinion on if he needed to be seen or not. So, he comes out and takes off his wrap and my aunt said, "Oh my! You need to go in for this!" And Ethan said, "It's just a sprain. I got it x-rayed." Ummm... I called his father last night and left a message saying I would pay for it/ take him. And he didn't want to pay the money for it. Anyways... I never heard back from that message I left, so I figured he didn't take him. It's not broke, by the way. Ethan told me his father was mad that I put my nose in his business. FOR REALS?!?!?!??!? I gave birth to these kids! I don't lay my mom card down when they go over to his house for the 6 days. I don't expect him to put down his dad card when they're with me, although he does! He won't go to games, go to events, doesn't call, nothin' when they're with me. And he expects me to do the same thing and for thinking that, he can kiss my butt! So this what I told Ethan I would have said to his dad, had this happened on my week:

Ring, Ring... (knowing it would go straight to voice mail because he flat out refuses to talk to me)... "Hi, this is Jamie. Ethan hurt his foot today and I'm taking him into the Such and Such Hospital to get it checked out, if you want to come. I'll let you know what I find out when we get out."

That's just me. When I took Berlyn in for her teeth, I sent him a long email because I thought that he needed to know what was going on before I just sent him a bill. Our parenting plan states that we will keep each other informed of important things. His idea of important and my idea of important and extremely different! Jerk...

No comments:

Post a Comment