Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DAY 37- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 27, 2011

DAY 37, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.8 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 2.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 11.0 lbs

Breakfast:
C: ham and eggs
J: Americano Coffee w/ SF white chocolate and SF raspberry syrup

Lunch: we cheated!
C and J: Chicken wings, french fries and celery sticks

Dinner:
C and J: Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad

Water:
C: 3 quarts of water, 24 oz. Diet Dr. Pepper
J: 3 quarts of water, 24 oz. Diet Coke

Once again... my children's father has managed to blow my mind! I got a call at about 10:30 p.m. from Ethan, asking to borrow the crutches. So of course asked why. He was at Boys Scouts and jumped over a fence without looking behind it and sprained his ankle. He came over to get the crutches and his ankle was swelled at least 2 times bigger than normal! I think he should have gone in, just to check it out. His father's insurance covers 100% on an accident if you get it checked out in the first 72 hours. OH NO!!! He didn't think there was anything wrong and didn't want to spend any money. WHAT PART OF COVERED 100% DOES HE NOT GET?!?!?!?! I even offered to take him in and pay for it. Ethan went out to tell him this (I asked him to come back and tell me what was going on) and I heard a yelling matching, a door slam and his father tear away from the driveway like he was fleeing the plague! UGH!!!!! I hate that man! Obviously... he didn't take him in! I'm thinking about calling the school and having the school nurse check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment