Sunday, September 25, 2011

Notes from Curt again...

I know it's been a while since I've written, but I've been keeping up with what Jamie has been writing.

Yeah, I loved getting flowers for my wife, she's so appreciative of stuff like that, and the look on her face TOTALLY makes it worth my while to do nice things for her like that. She puts up with me asking all the time, "Can we eat donuts? Can we eat rice? Can we have tortillas, cuz I TOTALLY want a burrito." I think she knows I'm just messing with her when I ask these things, but I also know it wears on her... She's fantastic, and she's alot of fun to mess with.

Anyway... I've been pretty happy with the results of this diet. I'm not losing like the BIGGEST LOSER contestants, but I also know I can't expect that unless I was working out for 8 hours a day. I'm happy with what I've done, and I'm still moving in the right direction.

Today we played racquetball again. Jamie said she noticed right away that I'm MUCH quicker, and moving better for the ball than I used to be. Before I would assume I can't get to it and wouldn't try. Today I decided to go for EVERYTHING, and my sweaty back was proof! ;) We had a great time playing today. I love it when we leave the court and are holding each other and still looking for kisses. It's much better than when one of us is pissy and upset with our performance.

I asked Jamie to make her WONDERFUL spicy lime chicken today. I know we're very limited on what we can eat, but dog gone, if that woman doesn't make things that I can't wait to have again!

So, for all of those that are out there working on this diet, I really hope you are all as lucky as I am to have a GREAT partner... someone who pushes you to keep on the path, and who will kick your ass as hard as they can if you cheat and have a donut.... can you tell I want a donut?!?!? Maple bars... they are my kryptonite.

We have the next two days off together. We're making plans for future ideas, and enjoying every second we have with each other. I think I want to take her out for a movie, so we can make out and stuff... like we should have when we were in high school! That's another story... one of us will tell it one of these days soon. Jamie and I were destined to be together... God tried to do it for us in high school, but we were too stupid... but, we made it right 15 years later.

Alright... time to get kids in the shower for school tomorrow.

Curt

PS: While we love our time together, the kids can be pretty funny...



Briyanna loves to jump behind us when we're trying to get a pic together. Sometimes we make them take the pix, but these were some quick shots she jumped behind... we have a few more too. She's crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Curt... I don't have a partner doing the program with me, but I rely on my Dukan partners on the blogs to be my buddies!
    I love Jamie's posts and I'm so you posted today. Flowers... what a great guy. I'm glad you two finally figured it out... sometimes we have to take a different path to get to the open field... you guys are the wild flowers in the field :)

    ReplyDelete