Monday, September 26, 2011

DAY 36- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 26, 2011

DAY 36, September 26, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 3.0 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 21.4 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 13.6 lbs

Late Breakfast/ Early Lunch:
C: Steak and mushroom omelet
J: Taco omelet

Dinner:
C and J: chicken thighs in tomato sauce and coleslaw

Water:
C: 1 quarts of water, 2 Budlights
J: 4 quarts of water, 1 Mikes Harder Lemonades

WOW!! Another GREAT day! Curt told me this morning that we need to play racquetball everyday! But.... yesterday was a fluke. It is TTOM for me so I have issues with playing while on my period. I actually get quite crabby about the whole thing and have fits of rage! And then I say mean things that I regret later. So... for me... racquetball and periods don't mix. BUT! We can ride bikes. As an adult now, I look back and wonder how I ran track and cross country and played volleyball and basketball while it was TTOM. I don't remember it ever being an issue.

When I first started this diet, I took my measurements and for giggles, decided to check in on them. My pants have been feeling loose and I've been having to pull them up. So... my upper waist/ under my bust is down 1.5 inches, my bust is down 2 inches, my waist is down 3 inches, my hips are down 2 inches, my thighs are down 1 inch each and my upper arms are down .5 inch each. That's a total of 11.5 inches!! I'll check in again in another month.

Oh, boobs... where did you go??? The only benefit I saw from my weight gain was that I finally had boobs without lactating! So... I'm seeing the need for new, much smaller bras in my future. I'm a little sad. But I also knew that this would be the first area affected. Good thing boobs can be replaced!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are doing awesome! I love it!!!
    Jamie....your TTOM issue is called PMS. We can talk about it one of these days.
    I think you should play racquetball in the mornings when we are there. I would much rather see you two than the guys that play then.

    Keep up the good work and I LOVE this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! My PMS attitude really only makes an appearance when I'm playing racquetball. Something about running around with a maxi pad on gets me pissy!

    ReplyDelete