Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DAY 38- CRUISE PHASE- SPETMEBER 28, 2011

DAY 38, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011

CURT: GAIN: 3.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 11.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C: eggs and ham
J: FF key lime pie yogurt, eggs and ham

Lunch:
C: patty melt and shrimp
J: FF Lemon Creme Pie Yogurt, FF Orange Creme Pie Yogurt

Late Afternoon Snack:
J: FF Key Lime Pie Yogurt

Dinner:
C: none
J: hamburger patty w/ mustard

Water:
C: 1 quart of water, 1 can Cherry Coke Zero
J: 2 quarts of water, 32 oz Diet Coke

I decided that we need to be more strict on our food. I'm going to spend my day making a VERY detailed meal plan. And then... we're going to stick to it. Starting Friday. I have to work late today so I can't go grocery shopping til tomorrow night. Unless Curt goes in the morning.

Next subject. How to put this delicately... Something I have been eating is irritating my stomach. I have been using the bathroom way more than I'd like to be. While I'm glad I'm not constipated, the NEED to go sometimes is inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment