Thursday, September 1, 2011

DAY 10- ATTACK PHASE- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011

DAY 10, August 31, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 2.6 lbs TOTAL: 10.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: .4 lbs TOTAL: 5.8 lbs

Breakfast:
C: 4 eggs and 2 ham steaks
J: 2 eggs and 1 ham steak

Lunch:
C: leftover chicken and asparagus, 2 key lime pie muffins
J: leftover chicken and asparagus, 2 orange creme muffins

Afternoon snack:
C: Dannon coconut pineapple yogurt + oat bran

Dinner:
C and J: meatloaf

Water:
C: 1 quart of water, 1 can of Diet Cherry Pepsi
J: a couple gulps short of 4 quarts, 1 can Diet Cherry Pepsi

Well, we're back at or below our highest weigh loss again. I was a little worried, if I'm honest. We need start getting exercise in, but it's hard when we one or both of us work. Curt works 10 hrs and I work 12 hrs. I realize we both do a lot of sitting, but 20 minutes of exercise sounds very uninviting after working all day. I decided that the days I don't work and Curt does, I'm going to the gym, and maybe I can try to talk him into racquet ball on the days we both are off.

So tomorrow, we move into the Cruise phase. During this phase, we alternate days between pure protein (what we did during the attack phase) and pure protein + veggies (no corn, potatoes.. anything starchy). We stay in this phase until we reach our desired weight. We could be here for awhile... I make that sound awful! I struggled the first few days, but now I'm not bad at all. Yeah, every once in awhile french fries sound fabulous, but it really passes quite quickly. And once the veggies are back in, I should be fine. I'm speaking for myself here. I'm not sure how Curt feels about it. I know he says, "I'll just eat what you put in front of me," but he should throw his 2 cents in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment