Sunday, August 28, 2011

This is Curt... making my debut

Yeah, I'm a bit of a slacker... but here I am. Jamie is awesome, and she's working so hard on keeping us going on our goals. She's finding great food to eat, and... here is where I'm really going to gush on her... she's SO supportive!!! In the past few years of my life, support on any level has been hard to come by. So, while we're getting healthier, it's bringing us even closer together. Which is funny... cuz if you'd see us, you'd see that we don't spend ANY spare time away from each others' side. So closer??? It's kinda ridiculous... lol.

Anyway. I made my 10 lb mark today. It's pretty cool; over the past 1.5 yrs I've now lost a little over 40 lbs. I wasn't exactly trying hard on the 30, but I lost a big stress in my life, then that weight started coming off.

I'll be checking in from time to time to post stuff here. But for now, we need to go watch BIG BROTHER!!!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment