Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAY 1- ATTACK PHASE- MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011

I have to do 2 posts today because I forgot (ran out of hours in the day) yesterday.  So I know that I said we were going to start this diet on Saturday, but I went thru the freezer and the frig and realized we had enough protein to start on Monday instead.  On Sunday night, we ate like it was our last night on earth!  Shockingly, when we weighed in on Monday morning, it wasn't as disheartening as I initially thought that it would be. 

DAY 1:

What we ate:
Jamie:
3 eggs
yoplait NF raspberry cheesecake yogurt w/ oat bran
3 eggs w/ taco meat
1 chicken breast with buffalo wing sauce (needed that hot fix)
4 quarts of water

Curt:
3 eggs
2 c. NF cottage cheese
hamburger patty
yoplait NF key lime pie yogurt
1.5 T oat bran mixed with the cottage cheese which I hear does not taste good
3 quarts of water

Curt worked so that was a little more difficult to work around.  I realized QUICKLY that there are no quick, easy snack foods at our finger tips, and I think that the yogurt is going to get old pretty quick too.  We made a decision to make some jerky next week. 

Like I said, lots of eggs. We've been eating lots of them, probably more than we're supposed to.  The Dukan Diet book suggests 2 a day.  We definitely eat more than 2.  We get 5 eggs a day... from our 6 chickens. Either one is hiding her eggs or just waiting for the right time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment