Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAY 2- ATTACK PHASE- TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011

DAY 2, August 23, 2011

CURT: LOSS- .2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS- .4 lbs

WHAT WE ATE:
JAMIE:
4 fried eggs (the small, brown ones)
1- 4 oz. ham steak
1 small steak
1/3 c. NF cottage cheese
1 Dannon NF lemon yogurt w/ 1.5 T oat bran (not bad!)
2 boneless thin cut pork chops (recipe below)
2 quarts of water

CURT:
4 fried eggs
1- 4 oz. ham steak
1 small steak
1/3 c. NF cottage cheese
1 Dannon NF lemon yogurt w/ 1.5 T oat bran
4 scrambles (small ones)
3 boneless thin cut pork chops (recipe below)
3 quarts of water

EXERCISE: 20 minute pleasant walk with Curt while Briyanna ran circles around us.

TODAY:
Today, both Curt and I had the day off. We discovered I am our worst enemy. EVERYTHING sounds so good, but we can't eat it. Never has a burger sounded so good. Or fries. Or wings. Or pasta. Or even veggies... It was awful. Any store or restaurant we passed sounded fantastic. Even Zingers, which I NEVER eat, sounded fabulous. Eight more day, then veggies. I can hardly wait!!!

PORK CHOPS:
5 thin sliced pork chops
2 limes, squeezed
1/2 onion, medium, sliced
1/2 a bundle of cilantro, chopped
1 T. cumin
1 T. paprika
enough water to cover

I let them soak all afternoon and put them in the oven for about an hour.
I got my Mexican food fix, except... no burrito shell. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment